The divine promise found in the Hebrew Bible is made to Prophet Abraham and is as follows:
- The LORD had said to Abram, “Leave your country, your people and your father’s household and go to the land I will show you.”
- The LORD appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring [or seed] I will give this land.”
- “I am the LORD, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to take possession of it.”
- On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
The Jews have always maintained that the land was ‘promised’ to Isaac and therefore exclusively to the Jews. It can be clearly seen however, that the promise was to Abraham and his descendants. Which include Isaac, Ischmael and Easu (Easu is mentioned in the Bible and not the Quran however).
Now this promise could either refer to literal descendants, or could refer to the followers of the creed that Abraham first came with. Let’s assume one at a time.
- Literal Descendants:
- Prophet Muhammed is of the direct lineage of Prophet Ischmael and therefore of Prophet Abraham. His living descendants still live amongst us today. So the promise of the land would also include the Muslims.
- The overwhelming majority of Ashkenazi Jews alive today are not direct descendants of Isaac and the Israelities. Rather there are claims that they are descendants of the Khazars who converted to Judaism during the 8th or 9th century A.D. Rebuttals of that claim still couldn’t prove a direct link between most Jews today and Israelites.
2. Followers of the creed.
- While the Muslims have been firm on the same religion that Muhammed first appeared with (and claims to be the same as the original Abrahamic faith) for the past 1400 years
- The israelites (note we are talking about the israelites not the jews) have repeatedly abandoned the Abrahamic faith that was sent to them via numerous Prophets (this is told by both Islamic and Jewish traditions). As the story will show, they even disbelieved some Prophets in their lifetime, attempted to kill some and managed to kill some others.
The zionists’ conclusion therefore of Palestine as the right to the Jews because of the Divine Promise to Abraham is invalid. The jews of today hold no religious right to the place.
[To read the whole story of the promised land, click here]
- mademoisellealiyah reblogged this from freedomforfalasteen
- mademoisellealiyah likes this
- maar-zipan likes this
- urty-boy reblogged this from freedomforfalasteen
- darealislamshady reblogged this from freedomforfalasteen
- maqtub reblogged this from madeinnablus
- madeinnablus reblogged this from freedomforfalasteen
- madeinnablus likes this
- astriver reblogged this from freedomforfalasteen and added:
- kephin likes this
- maqtub likes this
- vivamufc likes this
- taarrad7in reblogged this from freedomforfalasteen
- freedomforfalasteen posted this